Modeler 5.17.0 - Bottom dock duplication error

Hi, working on a (legacy ;)) app in 5.17.0, and now the (usually) bottom dock somehow gets duplicated, see below. (One printscreen shows the (errors/ changes/ find results/ ...) dock on the left side, as I wondered whether that would help, which it unfortunately did not.) I've closed and moved the dock, reset the layout, closed the project, closed the modeler, rebooted my pc, repaired the modeler version, then uninstalled and re-installed it -- and now I'm not sure what to do next, as I would like to be able to use the (information in the ;)) dock. Hope anyone has any ideas! Regards, Joris          
asked
2 answers

This is again a scaling issue. So lower your resolution and set scaling to 100%.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

You are right, thanks!

Got the other problem out of the way and could change my resolution/ scaling options thereafter (to somewhat more readable/ convenient levels)without re-introducing that problem, but then this problem popped up, and I did not link it to resolution/ scaling settings!

How did you know? Does it make sense that even such a problem comes from res/ scale settings?

Regards, Joris

answered