Section 10.5 Mendix Rapid developer

The following instructions don't match up with anything when I open up the properties for App name in the Sidebar Full Responsive,  13.Set the dashboard page as the Home page for all devices. 14.Remove the Role-based home page of the administrator. 15. Change the Home menu item to the new dashboard.   An On Click with a microflow (System.ShowHomePage) was already set up under events. Does that mean it has been already set up? I am using version 7.11.0.  
asked
2 answers

Hi Gabriela,

This is about https://gettingstarted.mendixcloud.com/link/module/10/lecture/342 , right?

These instructions can be followed when clicking on 'Navigation' in your Project Explorer.

This is what you will see;

Here you can add 'Navigation Profiles'. change icos and captions and set or unset Role-based home pages.

Do not change the 'System.ShowHomePage' microflow, this microflow is (as you mentioned) called to show either the Default home page or the pages you specified for an User Role (again, screenshot above).

answered

I don't think we are looking at the same thing. This instructions are from section 10.5 about page design and the instructions tell you go into the APP Name properties, not navigation. 

answered