School system

Hello, For a school management system I have to add students to classes. In my domain model I created an one to more relation because one class is associated with multiple students. I made a form to create a new class and added an reference set selector but I can't add the students to the class without changing my relation in the domain model to a more on more relation. Thanks in advance. Nico    
asked
2 answers

Nico, here is an example domain model from a sample project with Students and classes. This may help in your overall design:

You may have to create some select pages that use Microflow buttons to link multiple students to a course.

answered

Hi, 

First decide (or let the "customer" decide) what the process is.

Add students to a class or assign a class to a student. Because this determines the Owner of the association/where association can be set.

Then ask yourself, does a student attend a single class or multiple classes (a year/through whole school). (my guess, in the end student will attend multiple classes)

When adding students to a class; owner (dot) of the association is Class + *-* association.

answered