LDAP Import error

I am using the LDAP Sync module V 7.3.0.  I want to authenticate against a AD by checking if the loged on user is a member of a group. When loggin in, the console reports 'Importing users by group’. Failed to import user '….', skipping..   So in my view the specified group was found, but importing fails.  Is my conclusion correct? And of course, what to do about this? -------- java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.lang3.RandomStringUtils.randomAlphanumeric(II)Ljava/lang/String;     at communitycommons.StringUtils.generateCommonLangPassword(StringUtils.java:313)     at communitycommons.StringUtils.randomStrongPassword(StringUtils.java:303)     at ldap.ImportUserRecord.processUserImport(ImportUserRecord.java:538)     at ldap.ImportUserRecord$UserMapper.handleNameClassPair(ImportUserRecord.java:355)     at org.springframework.ldap.core.LdapTemplate.search(LdapTemplate.java:367)     at org.springframework.ldap.core.LdapTemplate.search(LdapTemplate.java:328)     at ldap.LdapModule.pagedSearch(LdapModule.java:435)     at ldap.LdapModule.searchAD(LdapModule.java:390)     at ldap.ImportUserRecord.importUsersByGroup(ImportUserRecord.java:282)     at ldap.ImportUserRecord.runImportUsersByGroup(ImportUserRecord.java:122)     at ldap.actions.ImportLdapUsers.executeAction(ImportLdapUsers.java:51)     at ldap.actions.ImportLdapUsers.executeAction(ImportLdapUsers.java:27)     at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(UserAction.java:46)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.doCall(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:71)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.call(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:49)     at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(CoreAction.java:54)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase$1.execute(ActionManagerBase.java:147)     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:32)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase.executeSync(ActionManagerBase.java:152)     at com.mendix.basis.component.InternalCoreBase.execute(InternalCoreBase.java:383)     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.actions.actioncall.JavaAction.execute(JavaAction.scala:53)     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.microflow.impl.MicroflowObject.execute(MicroflowObject.java:47)     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.microflow.impl.MicroflowImpl.executeAfterBreakingIfNecessary(MicroflowImpl.java:205)     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.microflow.impl.MicroflowImpl.executeAction(MicroflowImpl.java:159)     at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(UserAction.java:46)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.doCall(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:71)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.call(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:49)     at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(CoreAction.java:54)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.DefaultActionMonitor$.$anonfun$run$1(CustomMonitoredAction.scala:18)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.IMonitoredAction$$anon$1.execute(IMonitoredAction.scala:47)     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:32)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.IMonitoredAction.monitor(IMonitoredAction.scala:49)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.IMonitoredAction.monitor$(IMonitoredAction.scala:25)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CustomMonitoredAction.monitor(CustomMonitoredAction.scala:22)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.DefaultActionMonitor$.run(CustomMonitoredAction.scala:18)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.runMonitoredAction(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:60)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.CoreActionHandlerImpl.call(CoreActionHandlerImpl.scala:47)     at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(CoreAction.java:54)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.$anonfun$execute$1(ActionManager.scala:118)     at scala.concurrent.Future$.$anonfun$apply$1(Future.scala:659)     at scala.util.Success.$anonfun$map$1(Try.scala:255)     at scala.util.Success.map(Try.scala:213)     at scala.concurrent.Future.$anonfun$map$1(Future.scala:292)     at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise.liftedTree1$1(Promise.scala:33)     at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise.$anonfun$transform$1(Promise.scala:33)     at scala.concurrent.impl.CallbackRunnable.run(Promise.scala:64)     at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)     at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)     at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)  
asked
3 answers

A bit of a guess from my side: you could try getting the latest version of communitycommons from the appstore.

answered

This error got fixed for me when I delete saml module from my project.Because there is a some issues with saml jars which generates this error.

answered

My assumption is that you have configured it to create users on the Mendix side? It seems it has problems creating a password for the new users. Do you have the Encryption module in your app and is it configured correctly?

Regards,

Ronald

answered