Courier Tracking

I want to create an application where i can show the tracking lines of my user’s couriers so it can be tracked and also it’ll change tracking line color as per the dates stored in the database. If it is Dispatched it’ll show Red line and if it is shipped it’ll show blue line and so on. We need to add images dynamically. So when the page is designed there will no timeline images, as data is retrieved from the database and processed we add timeline for each shipment on the page dynamically. Please let me know as i’ve to finish it asap, thanks!  
asked
2 answers

I think you can use a progress bar widget for this purpose. Have you tried it?

answered

It depends on how you’ve built the image.

Kacper made a great suggestion of using a Progress Bar Widget. You can find details of how to use that here. https://www.mendix.com/blog/progressing-progress-bars/

If you have a different image for each stage you could place each one on the page and show / hide it with conditional visibility based on an attribute which holds the current position in the process. If the app is simple that could be a quick solution.

UPDATE: Right click over the image and look at the visibility attribute. You’ll see a condition box like this where you can control if the image is shown or hidden.

answered