Sync problem between Mendix Studio and Pro

I’m new  player of Mendix.  After I created the basic pages in Mendix Studio on the web, I found there is nothing in my Studio Pro when loading the project from team server. Is there any mistake i made?
asked
4 answers

Did you actually run the project in Studio? Because that is the step that your model is send to the teamserver. And in Studio Pro you could see your project in the team server?

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I’ve checked the versioning of my team server, it looks like the Mendix studio changes were already committed to the team sever.  Do i have any way to make local working copy updated manually?

---------------------------------------------------------

Committed after converted to version 8.8.1.4465 by Mendix Studio (from version 8.8.0.3634)Tue, 14 Apr 2020Main lineMendix 8.8.1.44655

Committed the latest Mendix Studio changesTue, 14 Apr 2020Main lineMendix 8.8.0.36344

Initialize project.Sun, 12 Apr 2020Hai WangMain lineMendix 8.8.0.36343

App template imported.Sun, 12 Apr 2020working-copy-merge-branchMendix 8.8.0.36342

Mendix Team Server repository initialized.Wed, 10 Feb 2016Main line1

answered

From Mendix 7.23.3 and higher Studio and Studio Pro are automatically synced when a developer does an update or commit  in Studio Pro (Studio Pro developer is in control)

Full info can be found here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/collaborative-development

answered

Thank you guys.  my problem is resolved.  i found  the “update” button finally.

answered