Mendix Studio Pro

Hi All,   I am new to Mendix and I am practicing  Rapid Developer (Analyst). As part of this course, I have installed Mendix Studio Pro and trying open apps which I have created recently. I am getting below error message when i am trying to open. An error occurred while downloading the project. SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Can't make directory 'C:\Users\pskne\Documents\Mendix\LearnNow Training Management-main': The system cannot find the file specified.      at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 62    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 35    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(Uri urlToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build@3\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 134  Please help me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance
asked
1 answers

Does this also happen when you create your project in another location not inside you documents folder?

Could it be the case that your documents folder is in onedrive? It is better to avoid that if that is the case.

answered