Unable to create an app

Hello, After clicking on ‘create app’ (see below) I get the following error: The full error is: SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Error running context: De externe host heeft een verbinding verbroken.      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 100    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.PathClientDo(String workingCopyPath, Action`1 action) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 879    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Commit(String projectDir, SvnCommitArgs commitArgs) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 833    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.CommitWorker.DoCommit(IProject project, String message, RevisionMetadata metadata) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\CommitWorker.cs:line 215    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.CommitWorker.CommitToRepository(IProject project, String message, RevisionMetadata metadata) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\CommitWorker.cs:line 189   I have deleted and redownloaded the Mendix studio pro application several times now, but this does not fix the problem. I am able to save the app locally and run it from there. However, I need to make a snapshot of my project, and this is only possible if the project is saved on the Mendix server. I hope someone can help me, thanks in advance.
asked
2 answers

I just tested it but at my end I can still create new apps. Are you behind a proxy? Could you try it with a different Mendix version? If the error persist file  a support request on https://support.mendix.com

Regards,

Ronald

answered

This is clearly SVN issue. 

I faced SVN issue once and for me, logging out then restarting the laptop and then logging in worked out.

answered