Operation Mapping in Call Teamcenter Service

Hi, I'm having trouble attaching a dataset from Mendix to Teamcenter using a microflow. I've created a flow with a GRMPrimaryObject, Relation Object, and Item Revision Object. I've successfully uploaded the file and established a relation. However, I'm unsure of what to input as the "Operation Mapping" parameter in the "Call Teamcenter Service" operation.   The microflow and file uploading process are working correctly up until the "Call Teamcenter Service" step.   Could someone please provide guidance on what should be inputted as the "Operation Mapping Input" parameter in the "Call Teamcenter Service" operation for attaching a dataset from Mendix to Teamcenter?    
asked
1 answers

It's not really clear what you are trying to do.

Your question seems to relate to uploading a file into a Dataset in Teamcenter, but then you state that you've already done this and the microflow you show seems to be retrieving data over a relation instead.

If you want to perform an ExpandGRMRelation, you can use the provided activities in the Teamcenter Connector rather than calling the SOA

image.png

If your question relates to uploading a file and relating the resulting dataset to an ItemRevision, then you do it this way:

1. Create Dataset object locally, attach documents and call Upload File

image.png

image.png

2. Create CreateRelationInput object which links ItemRevision and Dataset objects and call Create Relation

image.png

image.png

answered