Published REST service expects authentication

Hi,   I have developed published REST service, and in Requires authentication section I have selected no,   Now I’m trying to raise a request from soapUI with no authentication, but in response I was getting 403 forbidden error. When I check the log in studio pro console it was providing following error message. com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Object id: 5910974510949677, validation errors: (member: Password, message: Password does not meet password policy criteria:  - Password should contain an uppercase character.)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase.executeSync(ActionManagerBase.java:156) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: Object id: 5910974510949677, validation errors: (member: Password, message: Password does not meet password policy criteria:  - Password should contain an uppercase character.)     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:30) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserException: Object id: 5910974510949677, validation errors: (member: Password, message: Password does not meet password policy criteria:  - Password should contain an uppercase character.)   I was trying to hit request with basic authentication and sent password with one upper case then also I was getting same error in log. Can someone help on this.   Thanks, Balaji
asked
1 answers

It looks like you are creating or editing a user’s password in your microflow, which triggers a validation about the password. I don’t think it’s related to the authentication of your REST request.

Can you try adding a breakpoint to the start of the microflow, to see if it’s being called?

answered