Knowledge Questions vs Exam Questions

Hi!  Anyone that has taken the Rapid Developer and Intermediate Exam, are the knowledge questions and the exam questions similar? I am getting the knowledge check questions right, I just want to make sure I am covering what I need to cover for the exam. Is that a good indication that if I am getting the knowledge questions right, I will understand the exam questions? Any suggestions are welcomed! Thanks
asked
2 answers

Based on my humble Rapid experience they are similar and if you’re good with knowledge questions you’ll be fine with exam as well, there is no time limit, so just take your time and read it carefully.

Somewhat unexpected for me was handsome amount of platform related questions - Mx site structure, Mx blog, community etc. so you may want to familiarize yourself little bit better with it.

answered

There's no denying that IT certification exams can be tough. But with the right study material, you can pass your exam with flying colors. Dumps4free is a great resource for exam dumps and study guides. With Dumps4free, you'll get access to real exam questions, as well as detailed explanations of the answers. And best of all, Dumps4free is a one-stop shop for all your certification exam needs. So why wait? Get started today and get the exam success you deserve! For more information visit: https://dumps4free.com/

answered