Getting Taskqueue error in Monitoring Logs

When I am trying to deploy my application via pipeline I am getting taskqueue error. Can anyone help me with this error ,"ERROR - TaskQueue: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s): "ERROR - ConnectionBus: Error occurred on rollback database transaction. The connection is closed. "ERROR - ConnectionBus: Error on set transaction mode off. The connection is closed. "Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while retrieving data. (SQL State: 08S01, Error Code: 0) Detail Message: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer (Write failed) "ERROR - TaskQueue: Failed to retrieve next task from queue 'task queue 'System.MendixWorkflows-WorkflowExecution'': An exception has occurred for the following request(s): "ERROR - TaskQueue: Failed to retrieve next task from queue 'task queue 'System.MendixWorkflows-WorkflowExecution'': An exception has occurred for the following request(s):"
asked
1 answers

Hi Shreyansh,

It looks like the connection to the Microsoft Database can not be established. Please check if your App Configuration is switching properly to the external defined database.

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/configuration/

Go Make IT

answered