Simple Display App

I am trying to create a simple app that displays my teams monthly stats throughout the past year. I have several pages each with their own data grid and graph that I want to be displayed. However, I need the pages to cycle automatically every 30 seconds or so as I want it to be displayed on display board without the need for anyone to interact with it. Is there a way to load different pages automatically or a better way to do this? I tried the Microflow Timer from the marketplace but that doesn’t seem to work as the page then requires a parameter to load for some reason. Any ideas to help with this would be great. Thank you
asked
2 answers

Sounds like the solution you seek here will involve a lot more work and architecture than simply telling the app to load data using the microflow timer. You would need to have configurations for each unique set of data you would like to display, some sort of logic to select the next set of data in line, and additional logic to cycle these stored datasets through on a page with the microflow timer, re-retrieveing each set of data and generating the charts in realtime (not a strength of Mendix unfortunately).

Have you considered using an external data charting service such as Tableau and just I-framing in the statistics from there? Could be a more elegant approach

answered

Datagrids have a refresh-attribute:

And for if you need to show data in a different layout: so do Template grids,

answered