errors in Mac

I've got an error saying “Unknown error occurred while starting the server”. I tried all solutions previously but it still.  Note: I am using MacBook Air This is the details of error: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file '\\Mac\Home\Documents\Mendix\learn now training management-main\deployment\log\m2ee_log.txt' because it is being used by another process.    at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.CreateFile(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options)    at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)    at System.IO.Strategies.OSFileStreamStrategy..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)    at System.IO.StreamWriter.ValidateArgsAndOpenPath(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append)    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.FileSystem.OpenNewTextFileForWriting(String filePath) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\FileSystem.cs:line 229    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeLauncher.SetLogWriter(Process process, String logFileLocation) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeLauncher.cs:line 162    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeLauncher.StartM2EEServer(LaunchConfig launchConfig, String logFileLocation) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeLauncher.cs:line 73    at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeLauncher.LaunchRuntime(LaunchConfig launchConfig) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeLauncher.cs:line 53    at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Local.LocalRunner.DoLaunchRuntime(IConfiguration config, String javaExePath) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Deployment\Local\LocalRunner.cs:line 234    at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Local.LocalRunner.<>c__DisplayClass63_0.<LaunchRuntime>b__0() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Deployment\Local\LocalRunner.cs:line 223    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 29    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
asked
3 answers

From the error it looks like the default 8080 and 8090 ports are being used by another process.
to check if that is the issue, either find the other process and if you dont need it, kill it.

or go to mendix settings and change the ports from default to something different.

Check this link

answered

Brent Echstadt..Where that task manager? or do you mean the opened pages?

answered

This is what shows me:

answered