Error while trying to activate chatbot via a JS code snippet and adjusting http headers.

The Mendix Software Management application does not seem to run the and I get attached error message(mendix error.png). https://softwaremanagement-test.mx.lowcode.siemens.cloud/sso/ I have entered the attached JS code snippet at backend in the local environment. (siemens_WebTag.docx)   I have also used this snippet for the chatbot deployments on other platforms like Sharepoint. So, we can rule out the possibility that there is something wrong with the JS code snippet.   We also have adjusted below HTTP header settings.   default-src lpcdn.lpsnmedia.net; connect-src wss://lo.msg.liveperson.net; frame-src lpcdn.lpsnmedia.net lo.idp.liveperson.net lo.msg.liveperson.net lo.msghist.liveperson.net lo.tokenizer.liveperson.net; img-src lpcdn.lpsnmedia.net; script-src lptag.liveperson.net accdn.lpsnmedia.net lpcdn.lpsnmedia.net lo.v.liveperson.net; style-src lptag.liveperson.net accdn.lpsnmedia.net lpcdn.lpsnmedia.net lo.v.liveperson.net; media-src lpcdn.lpsnmedia.net;         Below is the JS code snippet- <!-- BEGIN LivePerson Monitor. --> <script type="text/javascript">window.lpTag=window.lpTag||{},'undefined'==typeof window.lpTag._tagCount?(window.lpTag={wl:lpTag.wl||null,scp:lpTag.scp||null,site:'16088017'||'',section:lpTag.section||'',tagletSection:lpTag.tagletSection||null,autoStart:lpTag.autoStart!==!1,ovr:lpTag.ovr||{},_v:'1.10.0',_tagCount:1,protocol:'https:',events:{bind:function(t,e,i){lpTag.defer(function(){lpTag.events.bind(t,e,i)},0)},trigger:function(t,e,i){lpTag.defer(function(){lpTag.events.trigger(t,e,i)},1)}},defer:function(t,e){0===e?(this._defB=this._defB||[],this._defB.push(t)):1===e?(this._defT=this._defT||[],this._defT.push(t)):(this._defL=this._defL||[],this._defL.push(t))},load:function(t,e,i){var n=this;setTimeout(function(){n._load(t,e,i)},0)},_load:function(t,e,i){var n=t;t||(n=this.protocol+'//'+(this.ovr&&this.ovr.domain?this.ovr.domain:'lptag.liveperson.net')+'/tag/tag.js?site='+this.site);var o=document.createElement('script');o.setAttribute('charset',e?e:'UTF-8'),i&&o.setAttribute('id',i),o.setAttribute('src',n),document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0).appendChild(o)},init:function(){this._timing=this._timing||{},this._timing.start=(new Date).getTime();var t=this;window.attachEvent?window.attachEvent('onload',function(){t._domReady('domReady')}):(window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded',function(){t._domReady('contReady')},!1),window.addEventListener('load',function(){t._domReady('domReady')},!1)),'undefined'===typeof window._lptStop&&this.load()},start:function(){this.autoStart=!0},_domReady:function(t){this.isDom||(this.isDom=!0,this.events.trigger('LPT','DOM_READY',{t:t})),this._timing[t]=(new Date).getTime()},vars:lpTag.vars||[],dbs:lpTag.dbs||[],ctn:lpTag.ctn||[],sdes:lpTag.sdes||[],hooks:lpTag.hooks||[],identities:lpTag.identities||[],ev:lpTag.ev||[]},lpTag.init()):window.lpTag._tagCount+=1;</script> <!-- END LivePerson Monitor. -->
asked
1 answers

Try removing the HTML wrapper from your JavaScript and then using that. For example…

window.lpTag=window.lpTag||{},'undefined'==typeof window.lpTag._tagCount?(window.lpTag={wl:lpTag.wl||null,scp:lpTag.scp||null,site:'16088017'||'',section:lpTag.section||'',tagletSection:lpTag.tagletSection||null,autoStart:lpTag.autoStart!==!1,ovr:lpTag.ovr||{},_v:'1.10.0',_tagCount:1,protocol:'https:',events:{bind:function(t,e,i){lpTag.defer(function(){lpTag.events.bind(t,e,i)},0)},trigger:function(t,e,i){lpTag.defer(function(){lpTag.events.trigger(t,e,i)},1)}},defer:function(t,e){0===e?(this._defB=this._defB||[],this._defB.push(t)):1===e?(this._defT=this._defT||[],this._defT.push(t)):(this._defL=this._defL||[],this._defL.push(t))},load:function(t,e,i){var n=this;setTimeout(function(){n._load(t,e,i)},0)},_load:function(t,e,i){var n=t;t||(n=this.protocol+'//'+(this.ovr&&this.ovr.domain?this.ovr.domain:'lptag.liveperson.net')+'/tag/tag.js?site='+this.site);var o=document.createElement('script');o.setAttribute('charset',e?e:'UTF-8'),i&&o.setAttribute('id',i),o.setAttribute('src',n),document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0).appendChild(o)},init:function(){this._timing=this._timing||{},this._timing.start=(new Date).getTime();var t=this;window.attachEvent?window.attachEvent('onload',function(){t._domReady('domReady')}):(window.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded',function(){t._domReady('contReady')},!1),window.addEventListener('load',function(){t._domReady('domReady')},!1)),'undefined'===typeof window._lptStop&&this.load()},start:function(){this.autoStart=!0},_domReady:function(t){this.isDom||(this.isDom=!0,this.events.trigger('LPT','DOM_READY',{t:t})),this._timing[t]=(new Date).getTime()},vars:lpTag.vars||[],dbs:lpTag.dbs||[],ctn:lpTag.ctn||[],sdes:lpTag.sdes||[],hooks:lpTag.hooks||[],identities:lpTag.identities||[],ev:lpTag.ev||[]},lpTag.init()):window.lpTag._tagCount+=1;

Good luck!

answered