ATS field to assert is further down in the page but not visible

I'm trying to assert the value of a field. this field is not in the view so we have to scroll down to get it into view. Is there an command to "get to" this field?
asked
3 answers

Hi Frank,

Great to see that you are using ATS.

You can use the default action Find/Assert Widget to find the field in the page and go to it.

You can use the default action Assert Value to get the value from a "TextBox, TextArea, DatePicker, Dropdown, RadioButton, ReferenceSelector, SearchInput Text, SearchInput Dropdown, Label, OnChangeInputbox".

Or you can use the ATS Recorder to record the actions for your test case.

Good luck.

Jeffrey

answered

Hi Frank,

ATS only scrolls down to an element if an event is triggered. So if you are looking for a textbox using the find/assert widget action it should find the widget but it doesn't scroll the widget into view. However if you use a Click/Doubleclick action on the widget, ATS scrolls down. 

I am an ATS consultant with Mansystems and i have a custom solution for you that scrolls an element into view, so you don't have to trigger an event. This way you can see the widget/element on your videos and screenshots. Please contact me at derryn.zwart@mansystems.com 

With kind regards,

Derryn.

answered

Now works

answered