ATS test fails (single sign on (SSO) is activated)

Hi, Is it possible to test in ATS environment with Single Sign On user? I am testing simply login and logout test. But test fails. 
asked
4 answers

Hi,

It is absolutely possible to test Mendix apps that have SSO. If you are using Mendix SSO this comes out of the box. All you have to do is set the parameter use MxID to true (see screenshot)

If you are using another SSO provider then you can send your username and login with the Send keys function

If you are having trouble, don’t hesitate to contact support.

Hope this helps,

-Andrej

answered

Hi,

The error is pretty clear: you tried to click a widget that was not found.

First thing to do is check that the spelling of the widget name is correct.

If the name is correct then probably the page is not yet fully loaded before you try to click the widget. ATS automatically waits for this, as long as you use the standard ATS functions. I do not see the full test case, but I am guessing you used some selenium (web) function, in which case you have to take care of waiting yourself. You can use the functions: Mendix Wait (only works for Mendix applications) or Sleep (works for all web applications).

-Andrej

answered

Hi, now the new error is : widget is not found.

answered

Apparently you are trying to select (in your script) a tab with a the name tabPage1. Are you sure this widget is present on the page your script thinks it is?

answered