Unit Testing Module

Hi, I'm trying to start using the unit testing module, I followed all the steps mentioned in its documentation, unfortunately, I am unable to see any of the testing microflows in the overview page, any advise?   Regards,  
asked
3 answers

UPDATE:

thanks for you reply, it was because I'm using an oracle database, and the attribute “UnitTest.Name” is unlimited and used within XPATH, here is the error:

com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s): 
    InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0, amount = 1): //UnitTesting.UnitTest[UnitTesting.UnitTest_TestSuite = '106679016173339265' and Name = 'UnitTesting.Test_FailingUnitTest' and IsMf = true()]
    at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase.executeSync(ActionManagerBase.java:156)

Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s): 
    InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0, amount = 1): //UnitTesting.UnitTest[UnitTesting.UnitTest_TestSuite = '106679016173339265' and Name = 'UnitTesting.Test_FailingUnitTest' and IsMf = true()]
    at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:36)

Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s): 
    at com.mendix.connectionbus.RequestAnalyzer.doRequest(RequestAnalyzer.java:54)

Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while retrieving data. (SQL State: 42000, Error Code: 932)
    at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.JdbcDataStore.getCorrectException(JdbcDataStore.java:729)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got NCLOB

the solution is just to make it limited with 200 length.

answered

Hi Laith,

What documentation have you used? The documentation tab in the App Store itself is a bit limited, but there is also some documentation on Mendix Docs, maybe this will help you?
https://docs.mendix.com/howto/testing/testing-microflows-using-the-unittesting-module

Best regards,
Joris

answered

Do you have both the UnitTesting and ObjectHandling module downloaded and installed? It maybe worth installing them again.

Have you setup security so your admin user can run the tests?

Any errors or messages showing in your console?

If you have this setup correctly, you should have UnitTesting sample tests available when you visit the overview page.

Hope this helps.

answered