DeepLink : not getting redirected to a requested page after XSUAA login

Hi, I am embedding a Mendix app in in a container application (as an iFrame). I am using DeepLink to navigate to a specific page the mendix app and pass parameter from the container app. The mendix app is deployed on SAP CLoud Platform and I use XSUAA to login (for SSO).  The issue I am facing is that during the login the Deep link does not work – means it always gets directed to the home page (and no parameter passed). If there is already a logged in session exist then it works fine – means the desired page opens (more specifically desired micro flow gets called and parameters passed). It also works in the local testing (plain user/pw login, no sso) but not on the cloud. I have assigned LoginLocation something like this “../../login.html?f=true&cont=”. Internally the login.html redirects to /xsuaalogin handler. I call StartDeepLink in the AfterStartup microflow and DeepLinkHome in the DefaultHomePage microflow.  Any idea what could be the issue?  Best Regards, Pradeep
asked
2 answers

Hi, I faced a similar issue when using deeplink in combination with login location. 

Instead of configuring loginlocation, I tried to customize the login.html that came along with deeplink module to mock that as our normal login screen. 

The issue was, I could not figure out how to properly configure the loginlocation, so the page redirection can happen properly. 

I am not sure, if you can customize the login screen for your case. 

answered

Did you implement role Based Login then, you have to add start deep link microflow to the Role-based login , so that it will check for whether the URL has to hit the app or a specific page.

answered