Centre buttom at same place in Listview

Hi Mendix Community, I would like to ask your help with a styling problem I cannot solve myself.  On my page I have a ListView of Projects. In this Listview there is a container with the following class: .cardProject {   position: relative;   transition: 0.75s ease;   cursor: pointer;   margin:15px 15px 15px 15px;   background-color: white;   padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px;   border-radius: 10px;   border: 1px solid lightgrey;   height: 320px; } Within this card I would like to place the bottom at the same place for each card. Now its place depends on the size of the picture, {Name} and {OverviewIntro}, and therefore I get cards with a different position of the button. This gives a disorganized look of the application that I want to avoid. The class is already set to the button widget is:   .projectButton{   vertical-align: bottom;   font-weight: bold; } Hope you can help me out to solve this. Thanks in advance! Roxanne  
asked
1 answers

Hi Roxanne, could you try this? Within your cardProject make a cardContent container and place the Name, Picture and OverviewIntro containers in this container.  Then add the following to your scss file:

.cardProject {
   .cardContent {
        height: 100%;
    }

}

answered