Calypso does not open the localhost?

Hello, I used this artical Customize Styling Using Calypso - Studio Pro 8 How-to's | Mendix Documentation to understand how to use Calypso. It is not clear for my why the localhost not open, I checked the port and everything, but still not working. Any help will make me happy.  
asked
3 answers

Hi nada,
first select hostname: localhost in the dropdown and set the port : 8080 and modeler should also run in same port
in App collection :choose the folder containing all your mendix app 
App folder : choose the mendix app you want to use 
start the calyspo your set up will be done and check the Sass file to compile it

answered

Your screenshot shows you appear to be proxying the Calypso address and port rather than the Mendix app. It’s been obscured in red, but I’m guessing this is an IP address rather than your localhost, and the port is 1111 rather than 8080.

Can you confirm your local mendix application is running on localhost port 8080? If it is, try restarting Calypso (allowing the app to go through the Windows Firewall if enabled), and seeing if that makes a difference.

answered

HI,

Calypso tool is not required to compile custom  stylings in mendix 9 version, mendix will take care of this compilation in built. Refer this link for more info : https://docs.mendix.com/releasenotes/studio-pro/9.0

answered