Native app full page height container

How to make a container automatically fill height of the mobile screen even if the contents/text inside container is 1 line only? Adding spacing on top bottom is not a good solution. Creating a custom class with flex:1 property did not work. height: ‘100%’ also did not work. When I apply background color to the container it only colors a small part of it according to height of inner content. I want the container expanded to full screen and if content inside is more than a screen then it should allow scrolling. When there is lesser content, minimum height should be equal to screen height.  EDIT: It has something to do with layout file. Some class applied to atlas default layout is missing in my case as I made a copy of default layout file and made some changes in it. Need to find that particular style/clas missing on the layout
asked
2 answers

Hi Umar, can you please share your style code here? I just did this and it works fine for me:

export const fullHeight = {
    container: {
        flex: 1,
        backgroundColor: "red"
    }
}

answered

Issue was due to custom layout file being used for the page. Layout file was duplicated from atlas default but somehow it lost some style being applied to it. So I added flex: 1 class to new layout file’s parent/placeholder container. And after that added minHeight: 100% to the page using this layout. 
Now the page expanded to full height of screen.

answered