Show Brand Name on Topbar on Atlas_Default (without changing the template)

Is there any way i can show the App Name / Brand Name on the Atlas_Default Topbar without changing the template? Mendix Studio shows this preview on the Theme Customizer:   https://www.mendix.com/wp-content/uploads/atlas-beautiful-smart-too.png also shows a name next to the logo:   And on custom-variables.scss, there are these lines: // Navbar Brand Name / For your company, product, or project name (used in layouts/base/) $navbar-brand-name: #fff; I already changed the logo using the $brand-logo variable. I know i can use an CSS pseudo-element (.navbar-brand::after), but i would like to avoid that, if possible.
asked
3 answers

Andre,

You can do it by making a custom layout of your preferrences and then declaring the Atlas_Default Topbar as the master template. You can do all the necessary changes in the custom layout, this way you will not affect the Atlas_Default Topbar.

You can make a custom layout by following the image.

hope it helps.

Rishabh,

answered

Andre,

In Studio Pro, open the App node (top node in the App Explorer on the left hand side of Studio Pro), open Navigation and change the highlighted field below:

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

Hi Andre,

You should edit the atlas_default layout . First, Go to the Atlas_Default Layout and add a text in that. And give your brand name in that text. This will display the text in all the pages atlas_default is used.
Hope this helps

answered