Mendix 9 Custom Styling

I am starting to use custom-variables and I am following steps given by Mendix (here).   But when the modeler attempts to compile the following error occurs:   The theme could not be compiled: Error: Undefined variable.  , 3 | .company-headers { font-size: $company-header-text-size; }  |                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  ' I’ve triple checked the naming and locations and everytyhing looks in order.   custom-variables.scss @import '../../../theme/web/custom-variables'; $company-header-text-size: 30px; company-headers.scss @import '../../../theme/web/custom-variables'; .company-headers { font-size: $company-header-text-size; } main.scss @import "company-header";  
asked
2 answers

You seem to have a file called “company-headers.scss” (“s” on the end), but you attempt to include “company-header” (no “s” on the end)

answered

I was able to resolve the issue in the following way:

I had previously the custom-variables.scss file in Mendix Studio Pro, but subsequently saw that this file already existed in the theme/web file, but was not showing up in the modeler.

After removing this custom-variables file and placing the custom styling in the actual custom-variables file the styling was applied.

answered