UI related issue

Hi Reader,   I want to design a page where UI is given below. In this I have two enum one with User_role second one is primary/General. Now I have to create like below image in which end user can select multiple userrole at a time and define primary and general user separately.   How can I achieve this UI?    
asked
2 answers

As a response to your comment, I added the simplified screenshot as below. Does this help you further?

answered

Hi Harshraj, from what I understand, you would like to have one user with more UserRole and Primary/General combinations. Is this correct? If so, you can move the two enumerations to a separate entity. Next, you will add a one-to-many association between the original entity and the entity you just created.

When you set it up like this, you can create either a DataGrid or ListView to creat the page you are looking for. Please take care of the required create/delete buttons as well, as you might want to add more user roles along the way. Another option would be to use a microflow to create these new entities up front (one for each enum value).

This answer does include some options. Hopefully, it will help you continue.

answered