Adjusting Icon Size

Hello dear community,   Previously, with your help, I learned how to adjust icon size in data / list grid view for enum pictures. I used the below code in main.scss and I was able to adjust my icons’ size; “ .product-enum-image img {     max-width: 30px !important;     max-height: 30px !important; } “   However now I have a strange problem. While all the icons are fit, one of them is still outsized;   What can be the root cause and how can I solve this issue? September field should be same as the other months. Please share your thoughts and recommendations.   Thank you very much for all your support and help in advance!
asked
2 answers

Try font-size: 20px; on icon. Action button => Appearance => Common => Class => WebshopCart

Example to scale button and icon:

.WebshopCart {

width: 83px;

height: 38px;

> span{

font-size: 20px;

}

}

answered

Hi Egemen,

two ideas:

1. what about setting also min-width and min-height (not only max-width and max-height)?

2. Have a look at the September container and the assigned classes. It seems to be the last container in the list. Is there a class with the selector :last-child? That would explain why only the last column has the wrong size.

one question:

Which widget is it that we can see in your screenshot?

Best,

Holger

answered