Need Sign out option on page with only Anonymous user access.

Hi expoerts, I have a requirement where I have a registration page where as an anoymous user I can access the page and register myself on the app.   But I  want a button where when I click on that button I should be able to go back to my login screen without manually adding any url link to my login page. I added the button and on click I added sign out button but I am not able to see that button on screen. But if I add cancel as an option to on click functionality then the button is visible but nothing works as that's the only page.    I have added the screenshots below.   What Ican see actually on web browser:
asked
2 answers

Hi,

So a sign out button only works if you are signed in. As an anonymous user, that is not yet the case. To revert back to your initial login page , you could use a microflow button.

Create a microflow that closes your page and opens your custom login page, make sure to set acces to this microflow for the anonymous user.

Hope this helps!

answered

Hello,

You can create a regular button and change its event to Sign out. Check the example below.

image.png

answered