Buttons disappear and login page does not work when launching app, why?

The app i'm making right now skips the login/signup page even when it's being accessed by an anonymous user. The buttons on my homepage also disappear when viewing the app when we give it a specific action to carry out. Can anybody explain why?     app preview       mendix program
asked
2 answers

Accessing the app with an anonymous usually means skipping the login, otherwise what would be the point of anonymous users? Or as specified in the Mendix documentation:

When Yes is selected, anonymous users are allowed. End-users do not have to sign in to access the application.

Read more about that here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/anonymous-users/

You can however configure a custom login page if you want to have some anonymous user specific funcionalities while also providing a sign in form.

With regards to your issue; did you check which user role you assign to anonymous users? And does that user role have any module role linked that has access rights to the buttons/microflows on the page you specified? I would start looking into that in order to solve this problem.

answered

this is an security issue, make sure the microflow that called by button is have allow access role 

image.png

answered