Embedded the URL

Embedding URLs within a Mendix application. Implementing a redirect function from a login page to a dashboard upon successful login. Could you please provide insights or resources on how to effectively achieve these functionalities within a Mendix application? Your expertise and guidance on these matters would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
asked
6 answers

Hi,

I hope following query threads might help you:

for query 1: Mendix Community - Question Details

for query 2: If I understand correctly, upon successful login you need to display a dashboard page, which can be achieved by creating that dashboard page and setting it a homepage for that specific user role.

Thanks!

answered

Hi,

I'm having difficulty seeing how to add an attribute named "URL" to an entity in Studio Pro. Additionally, I'm unsure how to proceed with adding a list view using the newly created entity on a page and converting a button to a link. I'm new to this platform and would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance you can provide. Could you please show me step-by-step instructions or direct me to relevant resources on how to accomplish this task from scratch?

answered

Hi ,

To Create a overview page with a list view you can use the learning path "Mendix Academy - Become a Rapid Developer" from mendix academy.

for URL related query:

There are 2 ways we can achieve this , for an Action button select open link as the on click even following to that:

a.You can add an attribute of type string that holds the "URL" and use it(if radio button for attribute is selected) .

b. type the required URL in the space available (if"use literal value" is selected)

image.png

answered

Hello,

I recently encountered an issue while attempting to add buttons or textboxes to my app. After clicking on "Edit in studio pro" from the home page, a new pop-up appeared with the message: "Opening Mendix Studio Pro... Don’t have the correct version of Studio Pro installed? Download Studio Pro 10.8.0." It seems that in order to create the login page, I need to install another application called "Mendix-10.8.0.28569-Setup."

answered

Dear Mendix Team,

I am writing to inquire about the possibility of scheduling a meeting and requesting your assistance with a walkthrough.

Could we please arrange a time to meet where you can provide guidance and assistance in walking me through the necessary steps? Your expertise and support in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this request, and I look forward to hearing from you soon to coordinate a suitable meeting time.

answered

Hello, After creating the app, I was directed to another URL, which is https://sprintr.home.mendix.com/link/buzz/a5acd7d6-1a69-4b63-a7bc-9ae699feb4ba. What steps should I take next to create a login page?

answered