List view intially want 1 row with dropdowns

I have set up a list view. Now on the UI by default there are 4 rows showing, but i want only one row of fields to show up. Then i have the add button to add further rows. How can i restrict the default rows showing as 1.When I make it editable then these rows are visible. But when it is non editable then i am able to limit the rows but then the dropdown is not working.   Later I have to add rows on click of abutton. This is showing the list view with 4 rows      This is my page in structured mode     this is my domain model
asked
2 answers

Hi Harivansh,

You can create one more entity that can have an association NewEntity 1-*  PC

Now, before coming on the page, in a microflow, you can create an object of NewEntity and one object of PC and associate it with the NewEntity, on the page, you can add a dataview of the new entity, and then inside the dataview, can add the listview, that should be showing the list of PCs associated with the new entity, this way, you will only have one object in the list view.

This way, you will be able to show only one object.

If you want to add more PC to the list, you can use a button, which calls a microflow,

in this microflow, you can create an object of the PC and associate it with the NewEntity, and refresh the Object of NewEntity, this will re-render the listview, with newly line added in the listview.

Let me know, if you have any issues,

Hope it helps!

answered

Hi Harivansh,

You can create 1 attribute in your entity "isCreated" , and set listview datasource as microflow there in microflow return only those objects which have isCreated as true, when you create new object in PCS by add button just set isCreated as true.

In datasource microflow in retrieve if there is no object has isCreated as true( starting point) then create 1 object and return so then 1 record will come.

Hope it helps!

answered