Open/Close a groupbox from within a microflow or nanoflow

Can you please help me determine if it's possible to open or close a groupbox from within a Microflow or Nanoflow in Mendix? I've come across the "Groupbox Building Block" in the Mendix Marketplace, but it doesn't seem to include this functionality. Additionally, I found a five-year-old post on the Mendix Community (link) suggesting a solution involving an app called "Groupbox plus" (link), but it appears that this app is no longer available.   I tried to use a nanoflow to addClass 'collapsed' to the groupbox, and visually this closed the group-box, but upon clicking the groupbox it did not open it. At clicking the groupbox a second time, it did open. This is so because the groupbox-ui-element has a property 'collapsed' which is not readable or settable by custom javascripts. Is there any way to trigger the click-action of the groupbox-header, from a nanoflow?
asked
1 answers

I think it should be possible to write a javascript action that targets the header based on a class selector and then perform the click action.

Another option (ppor mans version): add 2 groupboxes, one expanded and one collapsed and show one or the other based on a boolean that can be influenced by a nano/microflow.

answered