listview-stylingless class not working in 7.23.8

I am upgrading an app from 7.14.1 to 7.23.8.  After the upgrade, a number of Listviews with the class listview-stylingless appear as striped listviews in the browser.  Has anyone encountered this before?  What do I need to change with the styling in 7.23.8 so that listview-stylingless works the way it used to?
asked
2 answers

Hi Mike,

I had a quick look into one of the app that I have in 7.23.8 and used ‘listview-stylingless’ class, this works as expected. Further, I also converted one of my project from 7.7.1 to 7.23.8 and applied ‘listview-stylingless’ class and have no issues. 

Not sure if there is some custom styling in your project which may be blocking ‘listview-stylingless’ class to be applied? If not than can you try to remove the existing ‘listview-stylingless’ class on your listview, run the project, apply it again and run the project again. I don't think there is any change to this class in 7.23.8. 

answered

Hi Mike,

I would check your style sheets to see if the listview-stylingless class is still there. If its not there or if it is there and its just not working, I would see if there is any differences from the listview-stylingless class in a blank 7.14.1 project and a 7.23.8  project. I downloaded the blank app for 7.23.8 and this is what I found in the listview.scss file. 

.listview-stylingless.mx-listview {
    .mx-listview-item {
        padding: 0;
        cursor: default;
        border: 0;
        background-color: transparent;
        &:hover,
        &:focus,
        &:active {
            background-color: transparent;
        }
        &.selected {