Add footer in modal pop-up layout

Hello guys,  I’d like to customize default layout for modal pop-ups. I want to extend modal dialog with footer. It is incomprehensible that footer was not implemented as it is standard in Bootstrap modal plugin. My intention is to put buttons into the footer as you can see on the screenshot below     Is it even possible to override somehow the default pop-up layout? Thanks.
asked
3 answers

Hi Ivan,

I think you can just change the template in your project folder (Marketplace modules/Atlas_core/Web/PopupLayout) and add a bottom region + optionally place your buttons “close” and “save changes” in that bottom region.

See screenshot attached

answered

Hi Ömer,

Thanks a lot for your fast reply. The result looks very useful 🙂

..nevertheless a code behind doesn’t generate regular .modal-footer Bootstrap class but .mx-layoutgrid instead of it, so it’s not a clean solution 🤔 Do you think it is possible to modify the default Layout file and to insert footer section there?  

answered

Hi Ivan,

ah, good point!

You can just put a container in the bottom section and give it the class “modal-footer” and optionally (I don’t know if this is necessary) select render mode “footer” for that container.

See screenshot attached:

Kind regards,

Ömer

answered