Block scroll in modals

Hello,   I am currently working on an application in Mendix 8.18.16 and I am facing an issue regarding modals; Currently, the expected behaviour of modals is that once open, a modal will prevent the body of the page from scrolling. However I cannot find any setting to allow for this behaviour.   Is there a way to achieve this?
asked
2 answers

Hi Quentin,

I don’t know if I completely understand.

Are you having issues with Modal Popups that are not blocking the page that they are on top of?  Make sure that you have selected Modal popup selected for the layout type of you page as specified in the documentation here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/layout/#layout-type

If you can provide further details we may be able to provide more help

Danny

answered

Hello Danny,

Yes, my issue is that I want the scroll wheel to only interact with the modal, and not with the page behind it (even in the instance where one would scroll next to said modal). Currently this is not what I am observing in my application, even though my modals have the layout type set as “Modal popup”, it seems the page always has the priority over the modal’s overlay, and it is always possible to scroll on it.

answered