Using Tabs in Mendix Pages

It used to be the case that using Tabs was discouraged due to performance issues. If I'm not mistaken, Mendix loaded the data in all tabs at once, which made loading the screen very long. Is this still the case in the new versions of Mendix or has this been resolved? Personally, I never use Tabs anymore because this is now a habit of mine, but I was curious if I could do this again.
asked
4 answers

The Mendix tabs should indeed get some more love and attention from Mendix. But in the marketplace there are multiple sollutions. You might want to take a look at this one

(Controllable Tab Container) : https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/204124

IMHO it has everything that the standard Mendix tabs should have.

Regards,

Roanld

answered

I believe all tabs are still loaded regardless of which one is shown

answered

I’m at version 9.18.3. And my debugger tells me that all tabs are loaded when loading the page. So this is still the case.

answered

Mendix doesn't load all tabs at once. Each tab is loaded on first opening of the tab.

Per tab you can configure refresh on show; this will force a reload each time when you open a tab. which should only be used when changes in one tab, affects the data in another tab.

answered