Reflect the change in Reference Selector Selected Item from Microflow

I have a Form ,which consists of multiple data Fields, there is a textbox and reference selector with drop down menu. The value of dropdown menu(SMN Area names) is supposed to be changed based upon the entry from user in the TextBox( SMN ID). I can change the value from microflow but how I can reflect the change in the dropdown menu.
asked
3 answers

It's not entirely clear based on your description, but if you want to achieve a dropdown list that automatically adjusts while you are typing an entry (in the same field) you can use the AutocompleteForMendix widget as a possible solution.

answered

Another way to do this is to use Constrained By in the Selectable objects tab of the Reference selector.  This will dynamically update the list of selectable objects based on other references the user has made a selection for.

answered

Hello Pradhyum,

In the Reference Selector there is option for Selectable objects, there you can call a microflow and retrieve the list based on the SMID and return the list. 

Add a On change microflow in your SMID text box and refresh your Data view Entity, which will retrigger the Selectable object Microflow and fetch the values. 

answered