Error downloading from themecreator

I just submitted this as a support request, but thought I would ask here as well.   I am experimenting with the themecreator at ux.mendix.com and when I try to download the theme get the error message below, which is from the url: https://sass-compiler-v2.cfapps.io/... Is there a prerequisite I need to install into my environment / browser for this to work?  I know there are blog posts and how-tos related to theming but wasn't sure if they were necessary to work through before trying the online theme creator. Thanks for any advice! Error message: Whitelabel Error Page This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback. Thu Nov 02 10:13:26 UTC 2017 There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500). Does not exists: /home/vcap/app/cache/242f5015-bdac-de76-2883-aad64e2e7ffb05bd0c55-0f41-7ad8-8618-31b3e9532cfb/workspace/styles/sass/lib/lib.scss  
asked
1 answers

This should not be happening. File a support ticket. If you can make screenshots of the options you used with the creator it will probably be helpfull although this error should give Mendix a hint where to look.

Regards,

Ronald

answered