Doubleclick action on listview - Mendix Forum

Doubleclick action on listview

It's possible to define an on click action in a listview, but this is always a single click. Sometimes it is more intuitive to use double click. Therefor it would be nice to be able to define whether the action is executed at single or double click

asked
7 answers

Hi Adam, just saw this thread pop up in the idea forum, I wanted to let you know I once created a widget that does exactly this. You can find it here: https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/117887

Created

Is there any news on whether this will be introduced? Will it be possible to use 'double-click' on the list-view?

Created

Mendix Developers, can you please get this one done? We need drill-down options and double click is something users expect and we cannot deliver, in a UI that wants to be modern?

It should not even need 50 votes, one should be enough. How hard can it be to make this consistent and include it in the product?

Created

Ugh yes.. this is needed.

Created

The inconsistency between the grid, template grid and list view when it comes to this point is remarkable...

Created

Are there any suggestions on the question above? Honestly that request come very often from business guys

Created

Can I get an amen?

Created