Text Editor for Description/Comment sections in Sprintr Stories - Mendix Forum

Text Editor for Description/Comment sections in Sprintr Stories

As a product owner or developer I am having serious difficulties formatting my explanations when writing my stories in the Sprintr environment. Because a team has no way to efficiently communicate on the progress of stories other than using the commenting section – which is tedious when comments pile up on a large story – I would suggest expanding the abilities of communication by:

Other than that, keep up the great work Mendix Team!

Cheers!

asked
3 answers

Hi Nikola, happy to report that our new agile planning tool has been launched yesterday! Try Epics out and let us know what you thing about the formatting options in story description and comments. Now you will also be able to @mention people and add emoji reactions to comments :) 

Created

@Jelena Golubovic

That sounds amazing! I’m so glad you’re working on this – thanks so much! 
Keep me posted if possible, then I can do some testing when it is done if you’d like!?

Best Regards

Created

Hi Nikola, we are currently working on a brand new tool which will replace Stories. Currently it has tons of formatting options in the story description and we were looking into the needs for formatting in comments as well – so thank you for sharing this!

Created