Modify condition such that user cannot leave the page without saving changes on current page

I have an application with  apage that has form to input changes. Below it there are 2 buttons, Save and Cancel. Whne user clicks on save it gives pop-up to either save changes and go to homepage or stay there. however the user can exit the page without saving changes by either clicking on any navigation bar  buttons at side mistakenly . Is there a way so that the pop-up condition i have appears whenever i try exiting the page mistakenly without saving the changes? Or for that specific page i can remove navigation bar if thats possible? What could be the best way to tackle this?
asked
2 answers

It is possible to not have navigation bar on that page. You can remove the navigation bar from the page layout you are using on that page.

For example, you can delete the highlighted navigation bar from the page layout

But note that it will be removed from all the pages where this layout is used, so it would be better to have a seperate layout for your page.

answered

Check if this widget is useful in your case.

https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/21721

Or search forum, there were lot of forum posts on the same topic.

Earlier, we have Bizzomate Leave action widget, but it is not found in market place any more.

answered