Not able to login using custom login page

HI experts, I have following learning path to build pages. I have created a custom login page and added that page  in navigation too. Im trying to login using demo_registered in app but where can I find the user name of demo user and password? Even when I used MXadmin user credentials, that login page again redirects to itself.  I have attached the screenshots below. Please help me out.            
asked
6 answers

You can see your demo user’s in application security.

answered

Can you check the role-based home page for that demo user ? when using a demo user it will redirect you to the specified page without logging in, since these are demo users only if the role based home page for that demo user is the login page it will keep redirecting you to the login page, you can just add the Account_Overview page to the admin, create an account to that user role you want and try to login using these credentials ( after changing the role based home page for that demo user )

answered

Hi Harsh,

The Mendix auto-generated Admin login is MxAdmin, not MXadmin.

Since the Login is case sensitive, this can block you from logging in.

Hope this helps, Good luck with it.

Jan

answered

Hello Harsh , 

In the navagation default home page we can pass another page. just change the login page in default home page  and check

answered

The demo users are used to access the app using the switcher on the far right of your login screen (the black icon with the white head). You don’t need a password for these.

In your application’s settings you will find an Administrator tab. You can use this to set the MxAdmin user and password to allow you to login to your application without a demo user.
https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/administrator/

If you want to add new users to your application, you will need to use the Administration module. Add this to your navigation or somewhere the MxAdmin user can get to once logged in. You will now be able to add new accounts as MxAdmin. Add some (along with a suitable role), log off, and now try one of these new accounts..
https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/modules/administration/

You also have your homepage to be the login page, so as soon as a role authenticates, it will go back to the login page. You need to set your homepages to be what the logged in user should see first. If you are not allowing anonymous access, then if you are not authenticated, it will show the login page.

I hope this helps. 

answered

Hi Harsh- I am facing the same issue, have done everything right as per Expense learning app also cross checked it by looking at the Module Solution 4, but can't able to login even as a demo_user and Administrator though it doesn't say password incorrect but as soon as i hit the Sign in button it doesn't go to next page it redirects me same Sign in page. Not sure what if i am doing wrong, Also used Mendix SSO. Please help me.

answered