Migration from 6.7.1 to 7.2 - connection to SQL fails

Hello, I have recently upgraded an existing solution from 6.7.1 to 7.2. I have solved all error except one. This error comes only when i am trying to point to SQL database. It is successfully running on built in database. There is After startup microflow mentioned which is causing error. Below is stack trace.. Any idea anyone? com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.lang.RuntimePermission" "loadLibrary.sqljdbc_auth.dll")     at ImportData.MF_AfterStartupApplication_MxModelRflxn (JavaAction : 'Sync all mx model reflection objects with the metamodel')     at ImportData.MF_AfterStartupApplication (SubMicroflow : 'MF_AfterStartupApplication_MxModelRflxn')  
asked
2 answers

The stacktrace indicates that something is wrong with your MxModelReflection. You could try to remove the after startup microflow temporary. Then run the projectt, login and synchronise MxModelRefelection, after this, add the after startup microflow. and try to re-run.

answered
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.lang.RuntimePermission" "loadLibrary.sqljdbc_auth.dll")
    at ImportData.MF_AfterStartupApplication_MxModelRflxn (JavaAction : 'Sync all mx model reflection objects with the metamodel')

Did you upgrade all of your Widgets/Modules from the Appstore to Mx 7 version? In this special case the Mx Model Reflection module?

answered