Mendix something went wrong at login

Hello I have a problem regarding Mendix. Every time I login, open a project or close the program I get this error message.  After I have filled in my e-mail and password and click on Login I get this message. I have to close it and the login popup. When I close Mendix I get as well and it is preventing me from closing the program. I have to go to taskmanager and end the program from there. I wasn't able to find a solution on Google. Does someone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!    
asked
3 answers

I have seen this error before on the forum, see: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/88560

answered

Hi Maarten

Thanks for your reply. I am however experiencing the same problems. "Clean Project Deployment" Directory is not active and I can't find any Mendix folder in Local/Temp. I have deleted the content of Local/Mendix but that did not work.

I have a fresh install on Mendix. It works fine on my dekstop computer but not on my laptop.

answered

Works again for me after deleting C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Temp\Mendix 

Note that AppData\Local is a hidden folder, so you need to enable seeing hidden files and folders in windows explorer.

answered