Track pending app user invites - Mendix Forum

Track pending app user invites

When you send out an email invite to an app (Manage app users), show all the sent invites that are still pending acceptance with date sent / invite expiration date on a tab in that screen. Helps track down who’s having trouble signing up so you can follow up with them. 

asked
6 answers

Got it. This sounds like something a project admin would need to see and act on, I'll definitely take this into account. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

Created

@Jelena – I would indeed prefer to see all the invites there, because those are the invites that might impact the security of my project. Say someone tried to invite john.doe@mailprovider.com but they accidentally invited john.doe@providermail.com, or, say, a former employee who got fired. I'd want to be sure I can see and possibly retract those invites on a project level so we don't have random people coming in and downloading our projects or doing other things you don't need node permissions for.

Created

The idea was to give each user an overview of their own invites, because they are the ones who can act on them (accept, resend etc.)

Why would you prefer it to be on project level? Would that be all the invites all the team members sent, which have not been accepted yet?

Created

Is there a reason that this is on account level and not a project level? 

Created

You can see pending invites (both sent and received) in Account Settings/Pending App Invites. 

Created

Would love to see this implemented. It seems like a security risk right now that there might be pending invitations that you cannot review or withdraw.

Created