issue with checkbox

Hi, all. I see a strange issue for Checkbox. I have entities named Client and Temp. My user case is: when the user enter the page, he will see a Client list, with a checkbox in front, and is able to check items of the client list. Temp is a temp entity, when user click the checkbox, a microflow will be triggered, and associate client list to the Temp object(not commit at all).  My logic is: when the use enter the page, I create a Temp object with microflow and refresh the object. The Client list is retrieved with xpath inside the Temp data view.  And the issue is: when I checked client items, and return to other page, and enter this page again. the checked items are still checked. But if I leave the page, and enter again after about 7-8 seconds, the checked items are not checked. So I think is there any cache, or something else, that make it happen??
asked
3 answers

when you enter the page, do you always create a Temp object?  Or do you check to see if one already exists before creating a new one

2 ideas about this:

• Mendix does garbage collection periodically to get rid of uncommitted entities.  Could be that the Temp objects you created are never committed and then removed by the garbage collection process
  • If the microflow that runs when you open the page deletes any existing Temp objects, this could be the cause of the behavior you see

Perhaps you could share a screen shot of the microflow?

answered

Thanks Mike. Yes, I create a Temp and refresh the entity, with microflow everytime I enter the page; So can I find a way to quickly delete the uncommitted objects, with tuning the gc time, or something?

CreateEmptyTemp microflow:

answered

this onchange microflow is to check if the checkbox is checked. If checked, add client object to Temp, else, remove it.

answered