How to implement WebPushNitification for Web Application to be hosted on PCF

I have a requirement to send notification alert to machine which has opened the url of my application. I did found link of app in the AppStore(https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/114331) which claims to provide this functionality. However, It is not working as expected. There is quick start guide for the usage of this module which states  1. Configure Security:     for users to be able to subscribe and receive notifications they need the NotificationReceiver module role 2. Add WebPushSnippet to a page or layout where users can subscribe to notifcations. 3. In a microflow create a notification then send it to a specifc user     the user needs to subscribe before they can receive notifications I followed the above step but not sure where I am going wrong. I have below questions that might help. For receiving Push Notification do we have to run the app in production mode? Since, my application is meant for Internal users usage, I wish to run my application without any security login. However to follow the instruction 1 , I did enabled the security and running it production mode.  As part of step 3, I have create a microflow button action on my page . In the microflow, I am creating a notification and sending the notification using the create basic notification and send notification widgets as show below. I am not sure if this is the way it is expected.   create basic notification: Send Notification:   Any suggestion how can we get it working ?
asked
0 answers