Ideas for developing a function to shut down an app

Hello devs! I need to develop a solution in Mendix where the need is to have a "button" to turn off certain features in an app and I need your help to know what I can take advantage of Mendix to do this. For example, an e-commerce system will have an admin user who can activate or not a button to allow the login of other users to use the system.
asked
2 answers

Hi Lucas,

If your looking for features to turn off associates to each user you can something can try to create a Preference entity associate to Account as 1 to 1. Provide there modify changes access to Admin roles where they can turn on / off there features for each resource. Create a boolean for each feature. Before executing any feature check is it allowed for current user by getting current logged in user preferences best to use a sub microflow to return true of false.

If your looking stop users to login there is a default page “Account_Overview” can make any users to InActive using grid button. 

Hope this Helps! 

answered

I'd probably create a ‘Settings’ entity in which you can store which sections are shut down. This entity could have for instance a boolean attribute AllowLogins. Then you can retrieve that object in certain locations to check whether the setting is enabled.

answered