New App not recognizing custom theme module changes

Hi I have created a custom theme module as described in section 4 of following URL:https://docs.mendix.com/howto/front-end/customize-styling-new. New app is not recognizing this theme when I import the module. Below are the steps I followed Create a an App with name as SampleThemeApp Add a new module with name as MyTheme Mark the module as UI resources module Cut below variables from theme/web/custom-variables.scss             $gray-primary: #e7e7e9;           $brand-default: $gray-primary;           $brand-primary: #264ae5;           $brand-success: #3cb33d;           $brand-warning: #eca51c;          $brand-danger: #e33f4e; Create a new file themesource/mytheme/web/custom-variables.scss and add above variables and modify the variable values as below            $gray-primary: #f7f70c;            $brand-default: $gray-primary;            $brand-primary: #5ce526;            $brand-success: #3cb33d;            $brand-warning: #eca51c;            $brand-danger: #e33f4e; Add below line at the top of theme/web/custom-variables.scss file            @import "../../themesource/mytheme/web/custom-variables.scss"; Export MyTheme module Create a new App with name as TestThemeApp Import the exported MyTheme module into new App Add below line at the top of theme/web/custom-variables.scss file            @import "../../themesource/mytheme/web/custom-variables.scss"; Add a button to home page on new app and change the button style  New App is not showing any of the colors added on MyTheme module when we run the app locally   Any help on this issue is appreciated?   Note: I have tried this with both Mendix 9.7.0, 9.10.1  
asked
2 answers

Hi Mohan,

Lets try to put that importated module where you have your custom styles as UI resource:

cheers,

answered

Hi Mohan,

Did you add the MyTheme  module to the Theme tab in your Project settings? example below, my custom theme module is called SegurosUI

answered