how to make the Toogle Menu/Navigation Tree always unfold ?

Hello Mendixer,   The Navigation Tree is now like in the Image below    After Click on the 3 Lines the Navigation looks like this:     So my Question: How to make the Navigation always unfolded without clicking on the three lines? Like in Picture 2. It should always look like this.   I searched in the docs but did not find any solutions. Thanks for Advices,
asked
7 answers

Hey Damir,

You can remove the toggle function when you go to your layout page. Normally you should have a button there which function is to toggle your navigation bar. You should delete the button so that the sidebar cannot be toggled anymore.

Hope this helps.

answered

Alternatively, if you want to leave the option to shrink the content with the toggle but want it open by default, you can double-click the container of the menu and change the toggle mode to Shrink content(initially open). This will load the layout with the menu expanded but still give the option to hide it with the hamburger.

answered

Hej Cedric,

Yea, your Answer sounds good. Should solve it.
But i do not know how to get to Page to delete the Button.

should be the marked button na? 

on double click only the Propeties of the current page will be shown.. hmm

answered

I don’t know how your application looks like but I assume you can do the following

marketplace modules → atlas_Core → web → responsive → layouts → atlas_default and there you will probably be able to delete the button

If this is not the correct path, it will be something similar…

answered

Thanks Cedric!! 

Perfekt

answered

Hej Justin,

Thanks for your Advice.

Did it exactly like this :)

Have a good day!

answered

@Justin

i just checked your Profile and saw that the Video cannot be played. 

Just for you to know ..

Anneke wrote about this here Mendix Forum - Questions

answered