Mendix runtime shutdown , App Stopped . What is mendix runtime and how we can configure

Hi, I need detailed information about Mendix Runtime. Everyday I am starting Strudio pro, run app locally , and testing  some logic. If Some time I need to check long process, then diverted into calls, learning activities. So when again came back to application and doing some testing. at this time, suddenly i got Error and App stopped working. then I checked  Studio Pro console. there i can see that Mendix Runtime Shutdown. So What is Mendix Runtime and what is the default time duration and how its gets shutdown.  Is it for Local only or will happen in Cloud app also How we can avoid this Shutdown and handle this within the app  
asked
2 answers

If you're running the app locally, you are using a basic license to run the app. That would mean, that generally the app shuts down every 2? hours. This prevents that you can run an app without using the cloud setup of Mendix

As far as I know you cannot change these settings and this only happens locally or if you are using the free cloud version of Mendix

answered

Hi vijayakumar t,

refer the below link.

https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/107029

answered